How we collect data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Where we store your data
- All information you provide to us is held on our secure servers. Any digital payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
Disclosure of your information
- We may share your information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may share your information with selected third parties for the performance of our contractual obligations with you such as Drop Shipment suppliers, analytics and search engine providers that assist us with improvement and optimisation of our site and credit reference agencies.
- We may use your information, to manage your trading account with us and update the records we hold about you from time to time, to carry out our contractual obligations with you and to provide you with your goods and information about your goods and our services, to provide you with information via post, email, telephone or sms about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about and that may be of interest to you, to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you, to welcome you into our depots and say goodbye to you when you leave, to tell you when you are in the vicinity of our depots, to analyse your purchases and purchase behaviour so we can provide a better service to you and to keep our website safe and secure.
We respect the General Data Protection Regulation.
You may contact Market Rocker by email at email@example.com